Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Party

We went to a ward Halloween party tonight. Alyzah was a Tiger and she loved it. She chased everyone around "scaring" them saying 'Roar!".

I'm one of those parents who seldom to never gives Alyzah junk food or candy. Well tonight Alyzah came home with a new word in her vocabulary that she repeats over and over again...candy!
Alyzah's Dinner = chocolate chip rice krispie treat + sweet corn bread + M&M's + Skittles + Tootsie Pop
It will be a miracle if she isn't sick to her stomach tomorrow.



 Sticking her hands out like a cat to Roar.

Trunk-or-Treat


 Trying to following all the older kids around to the next cars but she couldn't keep up with them.
And then the night ended with an egg on the head and a bloody hand when a Parent jolted to the side to grab their kid and sent Lyzah flying on the concrete. All and all it was still a great night. She still thinks she is mighty powerful with how she can 'scare' everyone with her roar....i'm kinda hoping this one wears off quickly, I'm getting sick of screaming every 10 seconds like she scared me. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, she is so cute! Good luck with the candy. I throw Zuki's away little by little...don't know how many years I will be able to do it, but candy makes them go crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww she looks so cute ! Wish we lived closer together her and Tayson would have had a blast together

    ReplyDelete