Friday, October 7, 2011

Visit with CarolAnn

CarolAnn (one of my good friends and coworkers) was up in Spokane last weekend! We went to Riverstone Park and then out to dinner. Alyzah really liked Hannah - especially at dinner when Hannah kept passing her more food!

Riding the Carousel - we never realized how fast these went till we were trying to hold squirmy 1 year olds on it!


 Alyzah running around chasing the ducks. She LOVES birds. She wanted to just step right off the drop into the water to get them so I had to keep grabbing her.

 Daddy time on the big Red Wagon slide.

 Ok so I just love this little girl...don't mind all the photos, i just couldn't figure out which ones to cut out. I could have played with Hannah (11 months) all day long, really. This smile of hers is heart-melting.



 Alyzah thought she was pretty cool that she was older and kept referring to Hannah as a 'baby' - little does she know they're only 4 months apart! They were really cute together though and shared a few hugs and lots of food. Mostly they just stared at eachother trying to figure eachother out. All of Alyzah 'friends' are boys, so I think she was delighted to have a playmate who was nice and didn't push her down and tackle her every 3 seconds.


The End.

1 comment:

  1. These are all so cute! It was a fun day! I'm so stealing these pictures!

    ReplyDelete