Thursday, November 17, 2011

My first crafts....ever

So everyone already knows I am NOT creative...at all. And I am DEFINITELY NOT crafty. Here are the crafts Alyzah and I did yesterday and today. I know they are simple and they are not perfect but wow am I excited about them...I did it!

Alyzah's Felt Board (which she hates so far HA) - stole this Idea from KC although i'm sure hers is 50 million times cuter (she's the creative one in the fam)
















Photo Holder thing for Alyzah's bedroom wall





















Mistakes: Covering the wrong side of the cardboard with felt so you could see writing from the box through it and started over, walked out of the room for 30 seconds come back to find Alyzah writing with a yellow highlighter all over the finished felt board, photo holder- not pulling the fabric tight enough. But hey this was a lot of fun. Maybe I'll even keep trying...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Good job! I have been crafting too!! We need to share ideas- You can steal mine if I can steal yours...

    ReplyDelete