One of our biggest challenges with Alyzah is with drinking water. If Alyzah sees a cup, it's all down hill from there. She is obsesses - no not with the cup, with the water. She's not a fan of juice, only water. For mom to drink during the day, I have to go to the kitchen and drink as fast as I can before Alyzah rolls her way over to the kitchen to see what I'm doing (she's quite fast). Hence why most days when Alyzah goes to sleep, I realize I haven't drank anything all day. And forget a sippy cup, you can't get it away from her. She has her mom's stubborn personality and if her mind is set on something, it's set and hers is always set on water.
I just found your blog...via Kasey's...and your little girl is absolutely beautiful! Holy cow! What a heart breaker :) Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute.. She is so cute...good luck with the water..
ReplyDelete